Do you have discomforts?
It is impossible to diagnose the reason for your discomfort on a web page, with an explanation in an email or in the news that you can read on google.
A symptom as basic as burning in the intimate area can be caused by many totally different reasons, from fungi, bacteria, STDs, allergies and many more.
It is important to go to a gynecologist when you have discomfort, and it is very important that you do not wait to see if it goes away on its own. Waiting too long to treat a problem can lead to: cancer, infertility, acute chronic pain and much more.
A lump in the breast?
If you found a new lump or noticed discomfort in the breast, schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
We consider this to be an emergency and will provide you with a priority appointment.
Early diagnosis is the strongest tool against cancer.
There are many discomforts for which you should consult a specialist. Here are some of them:
- Irregularities in the menstrual cycle or sudden interruption of the period.
- heavy bleeding in quantity and duration.
- Bleeding between periods.
- Menstrual cramps.
- Pain or bleeding, during or after sexual intercourse.
- Abundant vaginal discharge, fluid or thick, with an abnormal color and/or odor.
- Lumps in the breasts, discharge from the nipples, pain or alteration in the contour of the breasts.
- Vulvar itching, irritation or redness.
- Pain and/or stinging when urinating or increased frequency of urination.
- Abnormal pain in the abdomen.